Parliament Deathmatch Parliament Deathmatch

Australia is clearly a strange, magical place.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Certain memes are a bit overused, but I'm not all that familiar with this one. Perhaps it's for the best. I don't want arrows in my knee, I get enough trouble from my lower back.

Honestly, I could just fill in the blank with almost any meme I've ever heard of in this video, and it communicates the general sense of irritation that comes from having to wade through these things. It's incredibly effective, even for me.

The Modifuckrs The Modifuckrs

I'm not sure what I liked more about this. The Zone parody itself, or finding out this cartoon even existed to be parodied. I think it should have gone to series.

Zone, you've done it again!

Poontah! Poontah!

Artistocrats

HAHAHA! That was awesome! The animation is very smooth, you really know your way around the Flash.

Poontah!

Crabs Happened Crabs Happened

Not much to say

...Except that you've come a hell of a long way from those days, now that I actually look. The dbz influence is extremely off-putting, I'm glad you didn't cling to that.

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

Hold on...

James Patterson? As in the Author of the Alex Cross novels and Maximum Ride? I never would have suspected.

Nicolas Cage Wants Cake Nicolas Cage Wants Cake

Funny Spinning Chicken Man Thing

For a while there, when I spotted this on YouTube, I thought it was animated by hand rather than Flash, because as sleek as flash animation can be, handdrawn animation has quality I can only describe as, pretentious as it may sound... soul. This had that.

It's hard to believe that Nicholas Cage ever thought he could pull off Superman. He just doesn't have the face for it. Silly rotating rotisserie chicken man.

Ich lache.